Lausanne’s Town Hall is located in the very heart of central Lausanne in a beautiful, picturesque building. The interior, as well as the exterior of this Town Hall is lovely and suitable for hosting your wedding ceremony - either simply as a formality to sign the legal documents, or also as the official ceremony with your few guests in attendance.
Lausanne has been called Switzerland‘s most intriguing and beautiful cities. Not only does it boast the same magnificent landscape and views so famous to this country, but it also has a little different feel than the rest of the surrounding cities. Built upwards onto steep hills, Lausanne is home to not only gorgeous nature and wooded areas, sprawls with lively cafes and clubs in the city below but also to the International Committee of Olympic Games and other worldwide companies and institutions.
Why this venue:
The City of Lausanne provides an excellent location for your dream Swiss wedding. A wide variety of hotels, shops, restaurants, and cafes are situated in this dreamy city, and there is plenty to see and do for all your guests!
- Civil legal ceremony only
- Located directly in the historical center of Lausanne
- Comfortable access to Lausanne for guests by train from Geneva International airport
- Wide range of hotels in Lausanne available for your guest
- Number of guest activities in Lausanne and its area
- Cocktail available on the boat
- Wedding Reception available at number of magnifique venues with a stunning view over the lake and Alps
- Weddings available all year
Capacity: up to 40-50 guests (to sit down)
For the wedding ceremony, an officiator will conduct the ceremony. Extra decorations, seating, and live music available upon request for an additional charge.