Senior Wedding Coordinator
- Joined the team in August, 2000.
- Completed five years of university study in German, English, psychology, and philosophy following completion of her education at the first bilingual high school in the Czech Republic.
- Started her career in organizing over 10 years ago with gala-events in Prague for international audiences.
- Spent 3 years traveling as a multi-lingual translator/guide in Central Europe, before organizing and directing business conferences and sporting events.
- Born and raised in Prague, Katka has an excellent knowledge and feel for the "City of 100 golden Spires."
- Knowing that the company's team is behind her at all times creates the perfect atmosphere for Katka when handling an international clientele base.
- She finds that significant job satisfaction comes while watching all of the small details encompassing a wedding procession transform into a beautiful mosaic that is "a once in a lifetime dream wedding" for her clients.
- Katka enjoys traveling and visiting new places, meeting people, music, dancing, beaches and flowers in the spring, and has spent several holidays in Thailand.
- She also cherishes the unique and personal stories that each client brings with them on their journey to their Big Day.
- Katka was married in September 2006.