It is possible for Schilthorn to be an All-in-One venue, as you can host your ceremony at a variety of locations. Once per month, it is possible to have your Legal Civil Ceremony in the Crystal Lounge, which is ideally suitable for groups of no more than 20 people, and for those who are flexible with their wedding date, as the legal days are decided by the local government only a few months in advance. On other days it is possible to hire out the Crystal Lounge or the Terrace to host your blessing ceremony.
The revolving restaurant offers 400 seats, arranged on two revolving solar-powered platforms. You can enjoy the panoramic view from every seat. The view extends from the Titlis, along the Bernese Alps to Mont Blanc and far across the Mittelland to the Black Forest.
Why this venue:
Celebrate your wedding at the "Revolving Restaurant" where James Bond 007 was filmed! A truly unique and unforgettable wedding and reception in Switzerland!
- Civil and Blessing Ceremonies Possible in Crystal Lounge or on Terrace
- Small Receptions possible in the Crystal Lounge - Max Capacity of 20
- Large Receptions possible in the Revolving Restaurant - Max Capacity 200
- Situated on the top of the Swiss Alps near to Lauterbrunnen and Murren
- Accessible only via Cable Car (special transfers possible for wedding parties; charged per person)
- Available for private use and wedding parties only after normal public closing hours
- Location of the James Bond 007 movie filming
- Rental fee and minimum consumption applies for exclusive use
- Weddings possible year round
- Stunning mountain views in the summer and winter