Situated in the Hamlet of Verbier, the chapel was built by Pierre Dorsaz in 1985. The organ, comprising 3000 components, is unique in the world. The windows were designed at the Ecole Française in Rheims by master glassworkers and portray a scene from nature. Also worthy of mention: the altar, the statue of Christ and the floor. In this chapel it is possible to host your Civil, Catholic, or Protestant Ceremony.
Verbier, Switzerland, offers you an excellent option for a combination of wedding and ski / mountain adventure. Just breathe in the splendour of this bright and sunny plateau! In the distance you can see the eternal snows of the Combins and the Mont Blanc... It's the skiing that put Verbier on the map: few places in the world offer such breadth of possibilities with such awe-inspiring scenery as a backdrop.
Why this venue:
Le Hameau Chapel is a perfect venue for small intime wedding ceremonies. It can held catholic, protestant and civil ceremonies. We also recommend hosting a welcome drink with cocktails, champagne, and canapés in the courtyard just outside of the chapel following the ceremony.
- Blessing Ceremony Only (civil, protestant, catholic)
- Perfect Venue for intime weddings
- Live organ music available
- Located directly in the ski resort (village)
- Comfortable access for guests (by ski shuttle or private minibus)
- All in 1 Venue (Ceremony, Cocktail, Reception, Accommodation)
- Cocktail after the ceremony next to the chapel available both outdoor and indoor
- Wedding Reception available in the restaurant right next to the Chapel
- Weddings available all year
- Ideal place for your ski-white-mountain wedding during your ski-holidays
Capacity: up to 40- 50 guests (to sit down)
For the wedding ceremony, an officiator will conduct the ceremony. Extra decorations, seating, and live music available upon request for an additional charge.