Majestic four-thousand-metre peaks, glaciers so close you could almost touch them, a deep blue sky: that's the Saas Valley. Discover our unique world of mountains which fascinates visitors in both summer and winter. The four villages in the Saas Valley have a wide variety of activities for tourists all year round.
Why this venue:
Saas-Fee lies in an idyllic valley surrounded by the highest mountains in the Swiss Alps. No less than 13 four-thousand-metre peaks encircle our village at the foot of the glaciers like a shell and give it its distinctive name "the Pearl of the Alps". Let yourself fall under its spell and enjoy your holiday in the fresh, clean alpine air because there are no cars in the village.
- Blessing Ceremonies possible
- Few typical Swiss Reception Venues available
- Possible Reception and/or Ceremony at other villages of Saas Fee Valley
- Romantic and Honeymoon Accommodations
- Car-Free Mountain Village
- Helicopter Rides Possible
- Weddings possible year round
Capacity: depends on the venue
For the wedding ceremony, an officiator will conduct the ceremony. Extra decorations, seating, and live music available upon request for an additional charge.