At 1,560 meters (5,118 ft), it is the highest city in Europe. The landscape around Davos-Klosters and its beautiful meadows, woods, pastures and above all mountains is accessible by 700 km of signed and maintained hiking trails. The hallmark of excellence families welcome distinguishes holiday places and destinations, which align their offer purposefully on the needs and desires of children and their escort.
Why this venue:
Davos is well known business and events center and famous for annual meetings of WorldEconomic Forum and of course a tourist destination for winter and summer sports.
- Civil and religious ceremony blessings
- Indoor and Outdoor ceremonies /on the slopes/
- Wide range of hotels in Davos-Klosters available for your guest
- Wedding Reception available at number of magnifique venues with a stunning view over the mountains
- Weddings available all year
Capacity: depends on the venue
For the wedding ceremony, an officiator will conduct the ceremony. Extra decorations, seating, and live music available upon request for an additional charge.