Hotel was built in 1842 on the site of a feudal castle named ‘Belles-Truches’. Since the opening in 1843 it has been a favorite retreat for royalties.
Why this venue:
The hotel offers a comfort of 5* hotel. All in one available (ceremony, cocktail on the boat, reception, accommodation).
- Blessing Ceremonies Only Possible
- Beautiful terrace overlooking Lake Geneva and the Alps
- Indoor Option for Bad Weather
- All in one venue
- Cocktail available on the boat (jetty walking distance from the hotel)
- Accommodation directly in the hotel or nearby hotels
- Easy access to Geneva Airport
Capacity: up to 60 guest
For the wedding ceremony, an officiator will conduct the ceremony. Extra decorations, seating, and live music available upon request for an additional charge.